Henry has published a wide variety of poems, short stories, novels, and articles. Below are his collective works:
- The Failure of Certain Charms and Other Disparate Signs of Life. London: Salt Press.
- Co-ed. Stories Thru Theories / Theories Thru Stories: North American Indian Writing, Storytelling and Critique. Nieves Pascual Soler and Silvia Martinez Falquina, coeditors. Michigan State University Press, 2007.
- “The Silver Saxophone, Masks of Pain and the People in the Hills.” Pembroke Magazine.
Ed. Jesse Peters. University of North Carolina Pembroke, 2006.
- “The Failure of Certain Charms,” “Song for Sisters Who Won’t Let Go,” “Remembering
Shadow: The Art of Not Crying,” and “Dodem Dream Song.” Traces in Blood, Bone
and Stone: Contemporary Ojibwa Poetry. Ed. Kimberly Blaeser. Bemidji, Minnesota:
Loonfeather Press, 2006.
- “Sonny’s Wake 2000,” “Simple Four Part Directions for Making Indian Lit,” “October
Minnehaha Avenue,” and “Directions to the Sovereign of Entelechy.” Topos:
Indigenous Americas: Poetry by Indigenous Peoples of the Western Hemisphere.
Corvallis, Oregon: Oregon State University, 2006.
- The Ojibway. (George Cornell, co-author). Ed. Kenneth Macintosh. North American
Indians. Masoncrest Publishing, 2004.
- “Harold LaMasque: Via Creativa” and “Spider Charm Variations.” Cream City Review
- “The Prisoner of Haiku.” Children of the Dragonfly. Tucson: University of Arizona
- “Entries into the Autobiographical I.” Here First. Ed. Arnold Krupat. New York:
Random House, 2000.
- The Light People. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1994. Reprinted by Michigan
State University Press, 2003.